As a Senior DevOps Engineer, you will work broadly across the software development lifecycle. We work alongside development teams to design, build, deploy, secure, and monitor systems that support mobile devices, and customer-facing solutions like our award-winning mobile apps. We work full-stack, deploying on AWS using tools like Kubernetes, Nginx, Java/Python Microservices….
- Collaborate with development teams for provisioning front-end and back-end & databases across multiple environments.
- Configure, troubleshoot, upgrade, and optimize systems built with EKS, EFS, Lambda, Route53, ECR, EC2, RDS, VPC, S3, ELB, and more.
- Proactively monitor performance and stability of our cloud platform serving a global consumer base.
- Automate Kubernetes deployment workflows and operations tasks using Jenkins.
- Participate in an on-call rotation shared with our US colleagues in a follow-the-sun model.
- Collaborate broadly within drop thought to develop cloud-native solutions on diverse business problems.
- Minimum 5years of relevant professional experience.
- 3 years working with AWS to develop or operate large-scale customer-facing applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication and a collaborative approach. This is a team-player role.
- Minimum 2years working with creating, building and maintaining Docker files and images.
- Solid Linux system administration, troubleshooting and performance analysis skills – (Ubuntu/Red Hat platforms)
Nice to Have Skills
- Experience in managing highly-available, customer-facing environments on AWS or other PaaS offerings.
- Troubleshooting and performance tuning of containerized microservice deployments.
- Experience in building microservice based applications on container orchestration platforms such as Kubernetes, OpenShift, etc.
- Experience with web service operations – incident triage, response, troubleshooting, analysis, and reporting.
- We love generalists. You should have hands-on skills with at-least 50% (75% for Senior level) of the following:
- Linux, NFS, Bash
- Jenkins, Git
- Redis, MySQL, PostgreSQL
- Nginx, Apache, Haproxy
- ElasticSearch, Kibana, FluentD, Jaeger
- CDNs, DNS
- RESTFUL APIs
- SSL – LetsEncrypt and other vendors.
- Docker, containerd
- Network Analysis Tools and other CLI Tools
- AWS APIs, AWS Lambda, RDS, EKS, ECS
- Professional software development experience in an Agile Development environment is a definite plus
Share your resumes to [email protected], [email protected]