ENOVIA® Synchronicity® DesignSync® Data Manager is used by semiconductor companies to manage the hardware and software data in their products. Data can be managed at both the detailed file/directory level, and at a “modular” level of abstraction. As such, design data contributed by individual teams can be seamlessly integrated into higher level designs
• Connect and manage your entire design chain with a unified DDM system.
• Significantly boost design productivity for a rapid payback and strong ROI.
• Maximize your ability to reuse existing designs and embedded software.
• Manage your design hierarchy as part of the design process.
• Utilize an intuitive built-in Submit, Integrate, Test, and Release (SITaR) workflow.
• Reduce time-to-market by increasing collaboration efficiency.
• Win first-to-market advantage.
• Manage complex data types from a variety of EDA tool vendors.
• Manage software projects using the Microsoft Visual Studio and Eclipse plug-ins.